Feline-Friendly Vet Care
Are you looking for a veterinary clinic that loves cats?
We offer Moore when it comes to providing cats and kittens with the best veterinary care with an environment and services tailored to their needs.
Don’t just count on your kitty’s nine lives to ensure a long and healthy life. Cats need regular checkups, vaccines, and preventative care to ensure a lifetime of wellness.
Cats make up a large portion of the under-served pet population when it comes to veterinary care, but this shouldn’t be the case. Did you know that only 42% of cats return to the vet after their first year?
Why don’t cats receive the regular veterinary care they need?
- Cats are notoriously good at hiding pain or discomfort, so their owners often remain unaware that they have underlying health issues.
- Cats seem self-sufficient and independent which makes them appear stronger and less vulnerable than dogs.
- Many cat parents believe their indoor cats don’t need immunizations to keep them disease-free.
- It can be difficult for some cat owners to get their cat into the carrier to transport them to their appointments.
- Cats tend to express stress through yowling on the car ride to their appointment and while in the exam room. The empathy pet parents have for their cats during this time leads them to believe they are sparing their beloved cat from pain and stress by skipping regular checkups.
What sets Moore Veterinary Care apart when it comes to our feline patients?
From the time you make an appointment, our staff is ready to go above and beyond in the best interest of your cat. What makes Moore’s the best choice for your cat’s veterinary needs?
- Our staff is trained to properly handle cats for gentle yet secure care.
- We create a feline-friendly environment with calm surroundings.
- Knowledge is key to your kitty’s health and we strive to stay current on cutting edge information and best feline practices.
- We offer general anesthesia to make dental care more cat-tastic.
- We can guide you through some tips to help acclimate your cat to their crate to make getting to your appointment easier.
- We understand the unique signs and symptoms cats display to more efficiently and accurately diagnose your cat for a shorter visit, so your cat can return home more quickly.
- We stock and provide core vaccines for cats including distempers, feline calicivirus, feline herpes, and rabies. We also offer feline leukemia vaccines.
- Some cats experience more stress than others. We can help you decide if your cat could benefit from a sedative for a calm, better vet visit.
From radiology to bloodwork, Moore Veterinary Clinic integrates feline-friendly techniques for optimal care for your kitty. Don’t just rely on your cat’s nine lives for a long life of companionship. Make an appointment today for a cat-friendly experience from the time you call to the time you return home with your feline best friend.