Care for Your Unique Pet:
Moore Veterinary Clinic is the Right Choice for Your Exotic Critter
Your pet, nor matter how large, small, furry or scaly is a part of your family. We understand this at Moore Veterinary Clinic. That’s why we provide compassionate care to creatures of all shapes and sizes from birds to reptiles to pocket pets like hamsters and sugar gliders.
We offer unique care for your unique pet. We’re dedicated to building a trusting relationship with all pet parents to create a warm, welcoming practice where all pets’ health is regarded as a top priority.
Because all species deserve wellness, preventative care, treatment, and a medical professional to look out for their well being, we specialize in hands-on and knowledgeable veterinary care for all animals that come through our doors.
We want to change the way you see veterinary care for your pet.
Many exotic pet caregivers wait until their pet needs emergency care to call or come in. This puts your pet in a risky position. An initial check-up can lead to early diagnosis and provide you with peace of mind. Establishing care also helps us create a relationship with your pet in case they do require an emergency visit.
What Makes Moore Veterinary Clinic’s Care for Your Pocket Pet, Exotic, Bird, Aquatic or Reptile Superior?
- Our staff is trained to handle all pet species.
- We have extensive experience caring for a wide range of pets.
- We are happy to answer any questions you may have for a stress-free appointment and a better quality of life for your pet.
- Our practice is fitted with equipment designed for exotic pet care.
- We can provide you with knowledge on your pet’s diet and holistic health for overall better health and nutrition.
- We understand that your pets are your family and we treat them with the same care we’d provide our own pets.
- We can run bloodwork and take X-rays to give you a clear picture of your pet’s health and provide superior diagnostics.
- We can spay or neuter your pocket pet as preventative care for a wide range of health issues.
- We provide vaccinations and parasite prevention to keep your pet thriving.
- Dental cleanings aren’t just for cats and dogs. Rabbits, ferrets, and other small mammals benefit from dental cleanings and checkups.
- We can guide you through behavioral advice and give you some species-specific red flags to look for.
Don’t wait to make an appointment. All species need health checks and wellness care. We’re here for you and your pet. Give us a call for a wellness exam and to establish the best in exotic species veterinary care for your beloved pet!
Our clinic welcomes
- Guinea pigs
- Sugar gliders
- Prairie dogs
Reptiles and Amphibians
- Bearded Dragons